An experienced IT professional with versatile and in-depth experience in software development, techno
functional consultation, business analysis, business process mapping and aggregator technology. Recognized
for establishing operational optimization across multiple domains and for converting strategic plans into
tactical reality. Diversified background across multiple domains with exposure in different technologies.
Known for an entrepreneurial mindset, problem solving, leveraging decisiveness to implement solutions
while minimizing risk and maximizing performance.
I have been working in IT industry since 2012.I’m a Developer & a Business Analyst with hands-on programming experience in Microsoft. Net, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Business Intelligence, Data analysis and QA/Testing. I also possess knowledge in web application stack includes HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP, and WordPress.
- Microsoft .NET development infrastructure
- Writes code in VB/C#.NET, PHP, JS
- OOP Concepts, Software Development Life cycle
- RDBMS installation and setup in cloud and on-premise environment.
- Knowledge in database driven application development
- Techno functional consultation.
- Google business administration
- Familiar with Agile project management tool – Trello
- GUI design in Microsoft WinForms, HTML & CSS.
- Intellectual grasping of new technologies.
- PLSQL, SQL query, Query Optimization
- BI, Dashboarding, Data cleansing and ETL.
- Quality Assurance and manual & auto testing.
- WordPress development & SEO Skills.
- Webscraping & digital marketing
- Proficient in MS office tools such as word, excel & PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge in Adobe photoshop
Front-end Technical Skills
- Programming Languages: VB.NET, C#, PHP, SQL, JS, Python(learning)
- Frameworks: .NET Framework (3.5,4) WPF, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Web: HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, API integration & development, cPanel, SSL configuration
- ORM Frameworks/DB Connectivity: Entity Framework, ADO.NET
- Reporting: Crystal Reports, Excel charts
- IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010, Sharp Develop, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio(Learning)
- Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP.
- Class Library, LINQ,OOPS, Dictionaries, Regexp, Json
- Business Intelligence, Data analysis, Data visualization & Dashboarding, etc.
- Development of interactive and visually appealing dashboards for easy data analysis
Back-end Technical Skills
The above header should be an H2 tag. Now, for a list of fruits:
- SQL Server 2008 R2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS Access
- RDBMS Management Tool: SSMS, pgAdmin, PhpMyAdmin, Databse.net
- BI Tools; BOARD BI, Tableau.
- DDL, DML, Data Modeling, Indexing, Tuning, Table design, Indexing.
- Data cleansing & ETL, Data modeling
- TSQL, Stored Procedures, Query optimization, Dynamic queries, Regexp, Views, Performance tuning, Functions, Triggers, Pivot table/Crosstab, Normalization.
Software Developer(2012 - 2016)
Generations Data Systems - gdsindia.in, India
Business Analyst(2016 - Till date)
AFNAM Information Technology - afnam.com, Saudi Arabia
- Developed Enterprise Inventory & Stock Management applications for pharmaceutical wholesale/retail industries and Medical Laboratories
- Migrated VB6/MS Access application to VB.NET/SQL Server & Crystal Reports.
- Customized applications based on customer requirements
- Introduced PostgreSQL database to the development team & Created development environment and migrated SQL Server applications to PostgreSQL
- Wrote codes in C#/VB.NET. Worked with SQL Server, PostgreSQL mainly.
- Post production support & Manual testing
- Assisted the team for bringing new features.
- Responsible for timely delivery of components.
- Development of SQL queries, custom views & UI using WinForms.
- Extensive interaction with the clients for gathering information.
- Design, development, modification and testing of various Functional and Technical Specification.
- Develop data analytical system in BOARD BI
- Support and work with sales team to close deals in the form of developing PoC/Demo & proposals.
- Requirement analysis, software product pre-sales demo along with technical knowledge discussions with client’s IT & business teams.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business
- Techno-functional consultation.
- Revamped AFNAM website and SEO optimized.(www.afnam.com)
- QA/testing for multivendor ecommerce platform(Magento 2 based application –atlop.com) and local service application(ishai.me).
- Maintaining relationship with local and overseas vendors.
- Project manager of ‘ATLOP | www.atlop.com’ – A e-commerce platform that enables startups to
enterprises to set up their e-stores instantly with complete integration with local payment
gateways, SMS gateways, logistics & warehousing etc.
- Developed PoC in BOARD BI for MVPI, KSA using self-created data.
- Developed PoC in BOARD BI for Mobily, KSA.
- Created Demo for Ministry Of Haj & Umrah, KSA.
- Developed/maintaining www.afnam.com in WordPress.
- Leading B2B e-commerce platforms in techno-functional level.
- Phase one has been successfully completed for atlop.com project within the short timeframe.
- Created company identity in Google(My business)
- SEO optimizations in afnam.com is being helped company to get more sales enquiries via Google search
- Created landing page for ishai.me
- Migrated Remedy Plus(Medical Retail inventory/stock management system) to VB.NET and SQL Server
- Developed ERP application for KERALA STATE RETAIL MEDICAL SHOPS CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY in .NET, Crystal Reports & PostgreSQL.
- Customized, and Migrated RDBMS for Remedy Star(Wholesale distributor inventory/stock management system) to PostgreSQL.
- Developed Medlabs(Medical laboratory management system) in .NET, Crystal Reports and SQL Server.
- Developed remedyonline.in web application - Online purchase order for medical retail customers
- Lead R&D department of the company.
- Developed the strategy to connect server and client desktop application over the internet( To update product stock information)
- Developed email client application in order to fetch & show purchase order from email to the pharmaceutical application
- Migrated data from SQL server database to PostgreSQL
- For the marketing department, collected 30000 business listings in Saudi Arabia by utilizing web