I hold an engineering degree in Computer Science. I have been working in IT industry since 2012.Technical knowledge and experience consist of enterprise application development from the requirement stage to implementation and production support until application becomes stable.
I’m a developer & a techno-functional consultant with hands-on programming experience in Microsoft. Net, Crystal Reports, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Business Intelligence, Data analysis and QA/Testing. I also possess knowledge in web application stack includes HTML5, CSS3, JS, PHP, and WordPress.
I started my career as Software Developer. I had created business application using .NET framework, SQL Server, PostgreSQL & Crystal Reports. Since 2016, I’ve been working with BI application and for past one year I’ve been leading & QA’ing/testing a multivendor e-commerce web application and local service provider mobile applications.
- Microsoft .NET development infrastructure
- Writes code in VB/C#.NET, PHP, JS
- OOP Concepts, Software Development Life cycle
- RDBMS installation and setup in cloud and on-premise environment.
- Knowledge in database driven application development
- Techno functional consultation.
- Google business administration
- Familiar with Agile project management tool – Trello
- GUI design in Microsoft WinForms, HTML & CSS.
- Intellectual grasping of new technologies.
- PLSQL, SQL query, Query Optimization
- BI, Dashboarding, Data cleansing and ETL.
- Quality Assurance and manual & auto testing.
- WordPress development & SEO Skills.
- Proficient in MS office tools such as word, excel & PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge in Adobe photoshop
Front-end Technical Skills
- Programming Languages: VB.NET, C#, PHP, SQL, JS, Python(learning)
- Frameworks: .NET Framework (3.5,4) WPF, jQuery, Bootstrap
- Web: HTML5, CSS3, WordPress, API integration & development, cPanel, SSL configuration
- ORM Frameworks/DB Connectivity: Entity Framework, ADO.NET
- Reporting: Crystal Reports, Excel charts
- IDE: Visual Studio 2008/2010, Sharp Develop, Visual Studio Code, Android Studio(Learning)
- Protocols: HTTP, TCP/IP, SMTP.
- Class Library, LINQ,OOPS, Dictionaries, Regexp, Json
- Business Intelligence, Data analysis, Data visualization & Dashboarding, etc.
- Development of interactive and visually appealing dashboards for easy data analysis
Back-end Technical Skills
The above header should be an H2 tag. Now, for a list of fruits:
- SQL Server 2008 R2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS Access
- RDBMS Management Tool: SSMS, pgAdmin, PhpMyAdmin, Databse.net
- BI Tools; BOARD BI, Tableau.
- DDL, DML, Data Modeling, Indexing, Tuning, Table design, Indexing.
- Data cleansing & ETL, Data modeling
- TSQL, Stored Procedures, Query optimization, Dynamic queries, Regexp, Views, Performance tuning, Functions, Triggers, Pivot table/Crosstab, Normalization.
Software Developer(2012 - 2016)
Generations Data Systems - gdsindia.in, India
Pre-sales Consultant(2016 - Till date)
AFNAM Information Technology - afnam.com, Saudi Arabia
- Developed Enterprise Inventory & Stock Management applications for pharmaceutical wholesale/retail industries and Medical Laboratories
- Migrated VB6/MS Access application to VB.NET/SQL Server & Crystal Reports.
- Customized applications based on customer requirements
- Introduced PostgreSQL database to the development team & Created development environment and migrated SQL Server applications to PostgreSQL
- Wrote codes in C#/VB.NET. Worked with SQL Server, PostgreSQL mainly.
- Post production support & Manual testing
- Assisted the team for bringing new features.
- Responsible for timely delivery of components.
- Development of SQL queries, custom views & UI using WinForms.
- Extensive interaction with the clients for gathering information.
- Design, development, modification and testing of various Functional and Technical Specification.
- Develop data analytical system in BOARD BI
- Support and work with sales team to close deals in the form of developing PoC/Demo & proposals.
- Requirement analysis, software product pre-sales demo along with technical knowledge discussions with client’s IT & business teams.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business
- Techno-functional consultation.
- Revamped AFNAM website and SEO optimized.(www.afnam.com)
- QA/testing for multivendor ecommerce platform(Magento 2 based application –atlop.com) and local service application(ishai.me).
- Maintaining relationship with local and overseas vendors.
- Developed PoC in BOARD BI for MVPI, KSA using self-created data.
- Developed PoC in BOARD BI for Mobily, KSA.
- Created Demo for Ministry Of Haj & Umrah, KSA.
- Developed/maintaining www.afnam.com in WordPress.
- Leading B2B e-commerce platforms in techno-functional level.
- Phase one has been successfully completed for atlop.com project within the short timeframe.
- Created company identity in Google(My business)
- SEO optimizations in afnam.com is being helped company to get more sales enquiries via Google search
- Created landing page for ishai.me
- Migrated Remedy Plus(Medical Retail inventory/stock management system) to VB.NET and SQL Server
- Developed ERP application for KERALA STATE RETAIL MEDICAL SHOPS CO-OPERATIVE SOCIETY in .NET, Crystal Reports & PostgreSQL.
- Customized, and Migrated RDBMS for Remedy Star(Wholesale distributor inventory/stock management system) to PostgreSQL.
- Developed Medlabs(Medical laboratory management system) in .NET, Crystal Reports and SQL Server.
- Developed remedyonline.in web application - Online purchase order for medical retail customers
- Lead R&D department of the company.
- Developed the strategy to connect server and client desktop application over the internet( To update product stock information)
- Developed email client application in order to fetch & show purchase order from email to the pharmaceutical application
- Migrated data from SQL server database to PostgreSQL